This is a basic course for you and your dog to become a good companion. This dog training is great for adult dogs (sometimes for teenagers from 9 months). Our goal will be the right relationship between you and your dog. And by the way, we will teach you how to teach your dog:
- Walk on a loose leash
- Come back to you on command
- Sit or lie down on command
- Meet dogs, pass cyclists, runners, people without being overly excited
- Accept traffic, noise and various human objects
Before you join our Obedience Course:
- Your dog must not be aggressive towards people and dogs
(if you have this problem book one2one first)
- We need to meet for an assessment.
It would be the best to meet at your home where I will show you the basics and give you homework before you start the Obedience Course. I hope we can also find a few minutes for paperwork ?
If it’s not possible meet at your house, we can meet for an assessment at a park in Carlisle.
It will take around 45-60 minutes.(more…)
We do Puppy Classes and Obedience Course every Sunday morning (all year around) and/or Wednesday afternoon (Apr-Oct). The dog training commences weekly in different parks, for the best experience. You can join the group at any time.
Book Obedience Assessment:
#DogTrainingCarlisle #DogsCentreCarlisle #K9Carlisle