Many dog behaviour is sometimes undesirable for us. Sometimes it is aggression towards other animals, children, women or men, and sometimes it is embarrassing for us when they bark at cyclists or jump towards our guests on his shoulders. No matter how bad it might seem, it is the task of this course is to help you understand why this is happening and how you can deal with it. The lessons are conducted individually, and their task is to show you how you can control your dog in such situations. The earlier you start the correction of “bad” behaviour of your pooch, the faster and better results can be achieved. Our goal is that you , together with your friend could live comfortably and consistently.
If you’re wondering whether this course is for you, here are a few situations where it may be useful:
- aggression towards animals and humans
- barking at pedestrians, cyclists, cars, etc.
- jumping during the welcome to the owner and/or visitors
- fear of firecrackers and shots before another noise
- fear while driving
The FASTER the BETTER!
Dog issue levels:
We decided to identify several levels of dog behaviour problems
Uncomfortable for you and embarrassing for your dog.
- Pulling on the lead
- Recall problems
- Separation Anxiety
- Destructive Chewing
- Barking / Howling / Whining at home
- Peeing/pooing in the house
- Fear of fireworks / loud noises
Uncomfortable for you and dangerous for other animals.
- Barking at other dogs or people
- Food Guarding
- Mouthing, Nipping and Biting in Puppies
Dangerous for people and animals!
- Mouthing, Nipping and Play Biting in Adult Dogs
- Aggression towards other dogs
- Aggression towards people